Precision Sports Golf Simulators
Commercial golf simulators, affordable golf simulators, home golf simulators, golf training aids, putting greens, and sports simulators. We provide pre-purchase consultation, financing, service, and resale assistance. Shop with Precision Sports, and shop with confidence.
Our New Website is:
Or you can click on any of the links below to be taken directly to what you are looking for.
- Used Golf Simulators
- Specials and Discounts
- Golf Simulators (Sports Coach, High Definition, Visual Sports, TruGolf, SkyTrak, OptiShot)
- Sports Simulators
- Putting Greens
- Training Aids
- Service and Maintenance
- Commercial Leasing
- About Us
- Home Page
- Contact Us
Buying or Leasing Golf Simulators
Golf Simulators are mainly manufactured with two different kinds of hardware, sensor mat (clubhead tracking), and camera technology (available for both club, and ball tracking). While both are capable of providing entertainment, education, and training benefits, choosing the right technology for your specific application is critical to getting the full benefit of your purchase. That is why it is good that you are here at our site, we have chosen the best manufacturers of each technology, and the manufacturers that provide the most value. Read more...
Buying or Leasing a Putting Green or Miniature Golf Course
Sure, you can build your own, but will it be durable, portable, weather-proof, and aesthetically pleasing? When you are considering purchasing or renting a putting green or a miniature golf course, you should be considering many of the above points, our products are very durable, aesthetically pleasing, easy to assemble and disassemble, and they are very portable or can be installed to be stationary. Combined with our commercial leasing program, owning your very own custom putting green, personal putting green, or miniature golf course is just a click away.
Purchasing, Leasing, Revenue Share, or Renting
Precision Sports specializes in helping you to make the right decision, as you decide to embark upon your acquisition of a golf simulator, putting greens, ski slope simulator, or sports simulator. Should you buy it, lease it, rent it, or revenue share? The answer is ultimately up to you, but our objective consultation is extremely helpful.
Why choose Precision Sports
- We represent more than one manufacturer, which means that you will not receive the hard sell on one type of golf simulator.
- We service all of the products that we sell.
- You can trade-in old equipment and use your credit to buy new equipment.
- We offer the best products.
- We have experience in operating our equipment for profit, and we are willing to share that information with you, so that you are successful.
- For our commercial clients, we offer a complimentary marketing package.
- Our leasing program is great for existing businesses and start ups.
- We have an exit strategy for you, when you need to upgrade or liquidate your equipment, we have a very active used equipment market, and our clients get preferential treatment.
- Precision Price Match Plus - Guarantees you the lowest price.
Call us at (518) 456-4386 or complete the contact form for more assistance with your purchase or rental.