The Net Return™ introduces its new golf Simulator Series 8.
The Simulator Series 8 has so many benefits including:
- Super Easy Assembly with our Push Button Quick Color Connect System
- Compact Design and Footprint for the Smallest of Spaces (8' Wide x 8'10" Tall x 3' 6" Deep)
- Lightweight, Strong - 1.5 " Tubular Aluminum Powder Coated Frame
- Super Safe - The Entire Bay is Sewn with our Proprietary High Impact Netting Which Withstands Ball Speeds of up to 225 MPH
- Floating Super White HD Screen - Provides not only the Brightest, High Definition Picture Ever but... is Very Quiet and Minimizes Ball Rebound.
- Side Barriers (Included) Insure stray or errand Balls Always Stay in the Hitting Area.
- Each and Every Simulator Series is Handmade in the USA.
What is NOT included:
- Golf Turf (Sold Separately)
- Projector Mount Kit (Sold Separately)
- Projector - * We recommend a Short Throw Projector
- Simulator Software (Sold Separately)
Simulator Series Specifications
- Frame Height: 8'10" (Rear Display Bar) * With Projector Mount Kit Installed Height Increases to 9 feet.
- Frame Height 8'2" (Front Horizontal Tubing)
- Frame Width: 8'
- Frame Depth: 3' 6"
- Unit Weight: 65 lbs. (With Projector Mount Kit 100 lbs.) With The Projector Mount Kit Accessory Added - Max. Extension of arm 5'9" from screen / with arm compressed 4'2" from screen
- Max Projector Weight on Projector Mount Kit 12 lbs.
The actual Simulator Series Screen is 100" Tall x 87" Wide (8'3" x 7'2"). Bottom Left Corner to Upper Right Corner is - 131.5" (10' 9")
You will want to use a 4:3 Aspect Ratio rather than a 16:9 Aspect Ratio due to the squareness of our screen.
To test the exact size of the picture that will show up on the Simulator Series screen with your projector model, consult the manufacturer.
Important Note - You will fill the width of your screen exactly. You will lose approximately 10" off the top of your picture (dark space) due to the contrast ratio being used.
For an example of screen fill watch our product demonstration video below and note the picture loss (darkness) at the top of the screen.
Any questions? Give us a call or drop us an email - let's get your installation right the first time...