The Elite Screens GolfSim Bay, with Enclosed Impact Projector Screen for Golf/Multi-Sport Simulation. Includes Full Frame Kit.
Metal grommets surround the entire material designed to ensure the material is equally tensioned on all sides. Full Enclosure Kit with black panels. 4K/8K Ultra HD, Active 3D, HDR Ready
Sound Dammpening & Rebound
Internal Spacer suppresses and dampens the noise generated when golf ball impacts screen. Material withstands up to 1062 continuous golf ball strikes on the same spot at 160mph. The average impact rebound is less then 1.6'
ImpactWhite 1145, 0.8 Gain, 180 degree wide viewing angle, a multi-layer 4.5mm warp knitted fabric formulated for maximum strength to withstand golf ball speed up to 200mph impact while providing the highest image quality, and longevity, ISF Certified
*Impact screens are considered wearable item and the life of them will vary according to their use. Avoid using golf balls with scuffs or markings to maximize the life of the screen. If possible, use new golf balls. Some creasing may occur but may be removed with a steamer and/or light ironing set to no higher than Polyester.
ImpactWhite® 1145 Golf Impact Projection Material
- Commercial-grade warp knitted fabric resists indentations from golf impact and withstands golf ball speeds up to 200 mph
- 4.5 mm thick fabric is comprised of three-layers for maximum performance in shock absorption and endurance
- Internal spacer suppressed and dampens the noise generated when golf ball impacts screen
Full Golf Simulator Enclosure
- Complete set included for building golf simulator out of the box
- Includes black cover enclosures for sides and top, ball bungees, all metal frame tube pipes, and corner fittings
- Easy installation without the hassle of acquiring your own EMT framing
High-Quality Image Presentations
- Wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear, bright, and uniform picture from any angle
- Black backing also included to go behind impact screen material to eliminate light reflection and light loss
- ImpactWhite® 1145 front projection material provides superior contrast in a controlled light room environment
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction